1. All active dancers will receive an email with Google Meets link for their class.
2. Open the Google Sheets link by using copy and paste into your browser.
3. Upon opening, you will see various columns and colors. The first few columns in black show the regularly scheduled class day/time. The RED columns are your virtual class times & virtual class links. The BLUE columns are your recorded classes (each instructor records their live class and posts the link to it so you may access at any time). The GREEN columns on the end are your RECITAL CHOREOGRAPHY links and BLACK are RECITAL MUSIC links.
4. You may access our virtual classes on any device. If using a computer, you do not need to download any apps. If you are using your phone, iPad or tablet, you must DOWNLOAD HANGOUTS MEET BY GOOGLE.
5. Once the app is downloaded, go back to your Google Sheets form and click on the link to your virtual class. You must access the link at the time of the class. The instructor will then allow you in once they have arrived and see who you are.
6. When you have admitted to the class, the instructor will put you on MUTE. This keeps the noise down from all participants so they can hear the instructor, and leaves the instructors picture/video up for all dancers to see the entire time. If you have questions during the class, you will have to UNMUTE yourself by clicking the red microphone on your screen.
7. The instructor will finish class and say goodbye to all dancers!
8. To hang up, click the RED phone picture on your screen.
We hope all of our dancers are taking advantage during this time of our additional FREE resources on Facebook and Instagram too!